Get out your groggers and tell Haman to hit the road! With this assortment of housemade Hamentaschen, this Purim will surely be sweet.
Before Bari Musacchio opened Baz Bagel on New York’s Lower East Side in 2014, she perfected her bagel recipe by visiting scores of New York bagel shops and even volunteering at one in New Jersey. The result? Baz Bagels’ bagels are hand-rolled, kettle-boiled, and baked on burlap-covered boards in a rotating oven. The end result is a bagel that’s crisp and chewy on the outside, soft on the inside, and New York through-and-through. Baz Bagel has been featured on the Best Thing I Ever Ate.
This package includes your choice of 9 or 18 Hamentaschen
- Each hamentaschen serves 1 person and measures 2.5"
Hamentaschen Flavors Include:
Purim Hamentaschenship ships through February 28th
Instructions / Storage
- Sweets arrive ready to enjoy
- Upon arrival leave at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Freeze for up to 30 days
- Baz Bagel ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.