Baz Bagel takes great pride in presenting Grandma Joyce’s Famous Potato Latkes. These nostalgic Hanukkah classics are so good the bagels better watch out!
Baz Bagel is a buzzy Lower East Side bagel shop run by Bari Musacchio. Before opening the shop in 2014, Musacchio perfected her bagel recipe by visiting scores of New York bagel shops and even volunteering at one in New Jersey, and by all accounts she got it just right: her bagels are hand-rolled, kettle-boiled, and baked on burlap-covered boards in a rotating oven. The end result is a bagel that’s crisp and chewy on the outside, soft on the inside, and New York through-and-through. Baz Bagel has been featured on the Best Thing I Ever Ate.
This package includes 9 of Baz Bagel’s house-made Potato Latkes
- Sour Cream (4oz)
- Applesauce (4oz)
Potato Latkes: Potatoes, Egg, Matzoh Meal, Salt, Pepper, Fried in Canola Oil
Instructions / Storage
- Latkes ship without coolant and arrive ready to serve (after warming up)
- Upon arrival, store latkes in the refrigerator until ready to enjoy
- It is recommended to enjoy within 48 hours of receiving
- Preheat oven to 350
- Heat for 10-15 minutes or until warm
- Baz Bagel ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.