Bay Shore Chowders Soups and Chowda
Soups are frozen and should be stored in the freezer upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy immediately upon arrival.
To microwave, place thawed product in microwave safe dish, cover and heat 4-5 minutes.
Stove Top Heating Instructions
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil.
- Place unopened bag in water.
- Heat for 10 minutes (thawed), 20 minutes (frozen)
- Stir bag in water occasionally to prevent sticking to bottom.
- Carefully remove from water, give bag a shake, cut open and pour in mug or bowl.