Bay Shore Chowder ships its famous chowders and bisque nationwide on Goldbelly! This sampler includes three of Bay Shore Chowder’s most iconic New England comfort foods: New England clam chowder, award-winning lobster bisque, and Atlantic shrimp & corn chowder.
For over 30 years, the family-owned and operated Bay Shore Chowders has been serving classic, all-natural New England clam chowder, lobster bisque, shrimp and roasted corn chowder, and crab bisque from Boston’s historic Fish Pier (you know, the one where they threw all the tea).
Each Cape Cod Bay Sampler includes:
- 6 Pack: 3 New England Clam Chowder, 2 Lobster Bisque, 1 Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
- 8 Pack: 4 New England Clam Chowder, 2 Lobster Bisque, 2 Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
- 12 Pack: 6 New England Clam Chowder, 3 Lobster Bisque, 3 Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
- Each soup packet is approximately 20 oz.
New England Clam Chowder – Clam Broth (Water, Concentrated Clam Juice, Salt),, Potatoes, Light Cream, Clam Meat, Onions, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Pork Lard And Spice.
Lobster Bisque – Light Cream, Seafood Stock (Water, Concentrated Clam Juice, Lobster Stock Concentrate, Salt), Lobster, Tomato Paste, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Contains 2% Or Less Of Chicken Base (Chicken, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Safflower Oil, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Onions, Paprika, Salt And Spice
Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder – Light Cream, Shrimp Stock (Water, Shrimp, Salt), Potatoes, Water, Corn & Roasted Corn, Onions, Shrimp, Red Bell Peppers, Contains 2% Or Less Of Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Garlic And Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Soups are frozen and should be stored in the freezer upon arrival if you do not plan to enjoy immediately upon arrival
- To microwave, place thawed product in microwave safe dish, cover and heat 4-5 minutes.
Stove Top Heating Instructions
- Bring 4 quarts water to a boil.
- Place unopened bag in water
- Heat for 10 minutes (thawed), 20 minutes (frozen)
- Stir bag in water occasionally to prevent sticking to bottom
- Carefully remove from water, give bag a shake, cut open and pour in mug or bowl
- Chowders ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.