A Kentucky tradition of quality for over 100 years. Hand made rich buttered caramel over a smooth marshmallow center, this confection was named for the Polish actress Madame Helena Modjeska who appeared in Louisville in 1878.
- Each box weigh approximately 16 oz. and contains 20-24 pieces
Instructions / Storage
Modjeskas can be kept at room temperature for up to 6 weeks unopened.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Modjeskas ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.