A Kentucky tradition of quality for over 100 years and Handmade with pride, these rich buttered caramels are poured over a smooth marshmallow center for a delicious melt in your mouth experience.
Why the name Modjeska? This confection was inspired by a Polish actress Madame Helena Modjeska who made an appearance in Louisville, KY in 1978. To this day, they are made with love using the same recipe and locally sourced ingredients. A true timeless delicacy.
This Large Giftbox weighs 32oz and contains 40-48 soft, handmade candies.
Instructions / Storage
Modjeskas can be kept at room temperature for up to 6 weeks unopened.Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Modjeskas ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.