Bauer’s Dark Chocolate Modjeskas consists of a homemade pillowy soft marshmallow center that has been hand-dipped with their smooth homemade dark chocolate caramel. These candies have been crafted in small batches using old fashioned copper kettles to improve quality, consistency, and ensure they taste the same way since their original founder started making them.
Modjeskas have been manufactured by family-owned and operated Bauer’s Candies since 1889. Bauer’s Candies products are still crafted the old fashioned way, with pure ingredients, and with the same recipe as their founder in 1889. Even as Bauer’s has evolved, the candy has always remained the same. The pillowy soft marshmallows and deliciously smooth caramel is homemade, and every piece is hand-dipped and hand wrapped. No automation, no outside sources — every piece of candy that leaves the factory has been handcrafted in Lawrenceburg, Kentucky.
This package includes your choice of a Small or Large Gift Box of Dark Chocolate Modjeskas
- Each Modjeska serves 1 person and measures
- Arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfect for a gift!
Gift Box Sizes
- Small Gift Box – 20 Modjeskas
- Large Gift Box – 40 Modjeskas
- Dark Chocolate – Corn Syrup, Sugar, Cream, Milk, Chocolate Liquor, Invert Sugar, Evaporated Milk, Cornstarch, Gelatin, Egg Albumen, Dextrose, Vanilla. CONTAINS: Milk, Cream, Egg.
Instructions / Storage
- Modjeskas arrive ready to enjoy!
- Modjeskas may be kept at room temperature for up to 6 weeks unopened.
- Bauer’s Candies ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.