Bartolini’s ships its Chicago-style pizzas nationwide on Goldbelly! Get the best of both worlds with this classic combo of 3 thin crust pizzas and 2 pounds of Bartolini’s world famous mini meatballs. Bartolini’s pizzas start with a light and crisp crust complemented by Bartolini’s tangy rich pizza sauce, house shredded whole milk mozzarella, and fresh wholesome toppings of your choice.
Bartolini’s was opened by brothers Christopher and Dominic Bartolini in 1995, and has since become legendary in Chicago for serving up The Windy City’s most iconic eats, all under one roof. Their Italian beef sandwiches, thin-crust and deep-dish pizza, and meatballs are so spectacular they’ve been named some of the nation’s best.
This package includes
- 3 pizzas, each serves 4 people
- 2 lbs. Meatballs serves 4-5 people
- Each pizza measures 12"
- Choose to add a Bartolini’s T-Shirt and/or Hat!
T-Shirt Options Include
- Meatballs in Your Mouth
- Like Our Meatballs?
- Chicago Meatball Flag
Hat Options Include
- Ladies Adjustable
- Mens Stretch Mesh
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship with ice packs and can be stored in your refrigerator for 2-3 days after arrival, or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- If frozen, be sure to move pizza to the refrigerator the day before baking, so it can defrost fully overnight.
- Meatballs can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 4 to 5 days of delivery, or can be frozen for up to 2 months in their original packaging.
- Defrost overnight in your refrigerator before heating.
- Thaw your pizza overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove all packaging and place the pizza on a cookie sheet or Pizza Stone.
- Bake fully thawed pizza about 12-14 minutes, or until the Cheese is a nice golden brown and pizza is hot throughout.
- Meatballs (Thawed): Remove Plastic Film from tray, transfer meatballs and red gravy into an * over-safe casserole or baking dish with cover or foil and bake in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Bartolini’s ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Illinois
( 4.8) Bartolini’s REVIEWS
The ease in ordering was perfect (although I wish there were a few more toppings to choose from). The box that the 4-pack pizzas came in was packed just right, and it was not damaged at all. The product arrived in perfect condition.
As to the quality of the product ~ wow! Now I know what we are missing when it comes to GREAT pizza. In addition, the instructions were very clear as to what I needed to do to store and prepare the pizzas.
All in all, a great experience! I am now contemplating my next order :) Thank you for making their birthdays very special!