Bartolini’s ships its Meatballs in Red Gravy nationwide! The Daily Meal couldn’t have said it better when they named Bartolini’s Meatballs one of the Top 20 Places to Order Meatballs in America. Culinary Institute of America grads and brothers Christopher and Dominic Bartolini showcase their talent and passion for elevating classic Italian food to new heights with these bucket list, must-try meatballs. Enjoy with your favorite pasta, on hearty French or Italian bread, or on their own.
Since opening in 1995, Bartolini’s Restaurant has assembled many of Chicago’s most iconic eats all under one roof. Brothers Christopher and Dominic Bartolini, who attended the Culinary Institute of America before opening Bartolini’s, are serving up Italian beef sandwiches, thin-crust and deep-dish pizza, and meatballs so spectacular they’ve been named some of the nation’s best.
- Includes 4 lbs of Bartolini’s beef & pork meatballs in their signature red gravy
- Serves 8-10 people
- Arrives in two, 2 lb containers
Instructions / Storage
- Meatballs can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 4 to 5 days of delivery, or can be frozen for up to 2 months in their original packaging.
- Defrost overnight in your refrigerator before heating.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Remove plastic film from thawed meatballs tray
- Transfer meatballs and red gravy into an over-safe casserole or baking dish with cover or foil
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Bartolini’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Illinois
( 4.8) Bartolini’s REVIEWS
The ease in ordering was perfect (although I wish there were a few more toppings to choose from). The box that the 4-pack pizzas came in was packed just right, and it was not damaged at all. The product arrived in perfect condition.
As to the quality of the product ~ wow! Now I know what we are missing when it comes to GREAT pizza. In addition, the instructions were very clear as to what I needed to do to store and prepare the pizzas.
All in all, a great experience! I am now contemplating my next order :) Thank you for making their birthdays very special!