Meatballs in Red Gravy - Serves 10
The Daily Meal couldn’t have said it better when they named Bartolini’s Meatballs one of the Top 20 Places to Order Meatballs in America. Culinary Institute of America grads and brothers Christopher and Dominic Bartolini showcase their talent and passion for elevating classic Italian food to new heights with these bucket list, must-try meatballs. Enjoy with your favorite pasta, on hearty French or Italian bread, or on their own.
- Includes 4 lbs of Bartolini’s beef & pork meatballs in their signature red gravy
- Serves 8-10 people
- Arrives in two, 2 lb containers
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Meatballs can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 4 to 5 days of delivery, or can be frozen for up to 2 months in their original packaging. Defrost overnight in your refrigerator before heating.
Meatballs (Thawed): Remove Plastic Film from tray, transfer meatballs and red gravy into an over-safe casserole or baking dish with cover or foil and bake in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bartolini’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.