Get the best game day combo of thin crust + deep dish pizzas, 2 varieties of Bartolini’s world famous mini meatballs, and beer nuggets! Bartolini’s pizzas start with a light and crisp crust complimented by Bartolini’s tangy rich pizza sauce, house shredded whole milk mozzarella, and fresh wholesome toppings of your choice.
Bartolini’s was opened by brothers Christopher and Dominic Bartolini in 1995, and has since become legendary in Chicago for serving up The Windy City’s most iconic eats, all under one roof. Their Italian beef sandwiches, thin-crust and deep-dish pizza, and meatballs are so spectacular they’ve been named some of the nation’s best.
Beer nuggets do not contain beer
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 12" Deep Dish Pizza, your choice
- 12" Thin Crust Pizza, your choice
- 1 lb. Mini Meatballs in Raspberry Habanero Sauce
- 1 lb. Mini Meatballs in Red Gravy
- 3 oz. Bagged Parmesan Cheese
- 5 oz. Garlic Butter
- 16 oz. Red Gravy
- 22 oz. Beer Nuggets – fried pizza dough dusted with parmesan cheese
- Each pizza serves 4 people
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas and Meatballs ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice Packs may thaw in transit
- Pizzas can be stored in your refrigerator for 2-3 days after arrival or can be frozen for up to 2 months
- Meatballs can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 4 to 5 days of delivery or can be frozen for up to 2 months in their original packaging
- Defrost Meatballs and Pizzas overnight in your refrigerator before heating.
- Beer nuggets can be stored for up to 2 months in the fridge
Thin Crust Pizza
- Thaw your pizza overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove all packaging and place the pizza on a cookie sheet, Pizza Stone or open grate.
- Bake pizza about 10-14 minutes, until the Cheese is a nice golden brown and pizza is hot throughout.
- If heating from frozen – 20-24 minutes, until the Cheese is a nice golden brown and pizza is hot throughout.
Deep Dish Pizza
- Thaw Pizza overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove all packaging and place the pizza on a cookie sheet, Pizza Stone or Open Grate.
- Bake pizza about 30-40 minutes, or until the crust is a nice golden brown and pizza is hot throughout.
- Thaw meatballs
- Transfer meatballs and sauce into an oven-safe casserole or baking dish
- Cover with Foil and bake in 350 – degree oven for 20-25 minutes
- Boil in the bag in a large pot of water for 30 minutes, cut bag and pour hot meatballs into serving dish.
- Thaw beer nuggets
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes
- Melt Garlic Butter in small pan.
- Heat up Red Gravy for dipping.
- Add Beer Nuggets, melted butter and ¾ of the parmesan to a large bowl and mix well
- Top with remaining parmesan and enjoy!
- Bartolini’s ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Illinois
( 4.8) Bartolini’s REVIEWS
The ease in ordering was perfect (although I wish there were a few more toppings to choose from). The box that the 4-pack pizzas came in was packed just right, and it was not damaged at all. The product arrived in perfect condition.
As to the quality of the product ~ wow! Now I know what we are missing when it comes to GREAT pizza. In addition, the instructions were very clear as to what I needed to do to store and prepare the pizzas.
All in all, a great experience! I am now contemplating my next order :) Thank you for making their birthdays very special!