Get the best of both worlds with this classic combo of 3 thin crust pizzas and 2 pounds of Bartolini’s world famous mini meatballs. Bartolini’s pizzas start with a light and crisp crust complimented by Bartolini’s tangy rich pizza sauce, house shredded whole milk mozzarella, and fresh wholesome toppings of your choice.
- Includes 3 approximately 12" pizzas and 2 lbs of meatballs
- 2 lbs of meatballs serves 4-5 people
- Each pizza serves 4 people
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Pizzas can be stored in your refrigerator for 2-3 days after arrival, or can be frozen for up to 2 months. If frozen, be sure to move pizza to the refrigerator the day before baking, so it can defrost fully overnight.
Meatballs can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 4 to 5 days of delivery, or can be frozen for up to 2 months in their original packaging. Defrost overnight in your refrigerator before heating.
Thaw your pizza overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Remove all packaging and place the pizza on a cookie sheet or Pizza Stone.
Bake fully thawed pizza about 12-14 minutes, or until the Cheese is a nice golden brown and pizza is hot throughout.
Meatballs (Thawed): Remove Plastic Film from tray, transfer meatballs and red gravy into an over-safe casserole or baking dish with cover or foil and bake in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bartolini’s ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.