Bartolini’s Deep Dish Chicago Pizza is thick, rich and cheesy and cooked to perfection. It features an expertly crafted crust topped with their tangy pizza sauce, loads of house shredded whole milk mozzarella and your choice of fresh toppings. As iconic as the city that made deep dish famous!
- Includes 3 approximately 12" pizzas that each serve 4 people
Instructions / Storage
Storage & Care:
Pizzas can be stored in your refrigerator for 2-3 days after arrival, or can be frozen for up to 2 months. If frozen, be sure to move pizza to the refrigerator the day before baking, so it can defrost fully overnight.
Thaw your pizza overnight in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove all packaging and place the pizza on a cookie sheet or Pizza Stone. Bake fully thawed pizza about 35-45 minutes, or until the crust is a nice golden brown and pizza is hot throughout.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Bartolini’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.