Bartolini’s ships its Chicago-style pizzas nationwide on Goldbelly! These delicious ½-oz meatballs make the perfect appetizer or hors d’oeuvres for cocktail hour (all you need are the toothpicks!).
Bartolini’s was opened by brothers Christopher and Dominic Bartolini in 1995, and has since become legendary in Chicago for serving up The Windy City’s most iconic eats, all under one roof. Their Italian beef sandwiches, thin-crust and deep-dish pizza, and meatballs are so spectacular they’ve been named some of the nation’s best. The Daily Meal named Bartolini’s Meatballs one of the Top 20 Places to Order Meatballs in America.
This package Includes
- 4 lbs. Bartolini’s beef & pork mini meatballs in their signature red gravy (approx.125 mini meatballs)
- Choose to add a Bartolini’s T-Shirt and/or Hat!
T-Shirt Options Include
- Meatballs in Your Mouth
- Like Our Meatballs?
- Chicago Meatball Flag
Hat Options Include
- Ladies Adjustable
- Mens Stretch Mesh
Instructions / Storage
- Meatballs ship with ice packs and can be refrigerated and enjoyed within 4 to 5 days of delivery, or can be frozen for up to 2 months in their original packaging.
- Defrost overnight in your refrigerator before heating.
- Meatballs (Thawed): Remove Plastic Film from tray, transfer meatballs and red gravy into an over-safe casserole or baking dish with cover or foil
- Bake in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Bartolini’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Illinois
( 4.8) Bartolini’s REVIEWS
The ease in ordering was perfect (although I wish there were a few more toppings to choose from). The box that the 4-pack pizzas came in was packed just right, and it was not damaged at all. The product arrived in perfect condition.
As to the quality of the product ~ wow! Now I know what we are missing when it comes to GREAT pizza. In addition, the instructions were very clear as to what I needed to do to store and prepare the pizzas.
All in all, a great experience! I am now contemplating my next order :) Thank you for making their birthdays very special!