Bartolini’s ships its Chicago-style pizzas nationwide on Goldbelly! Get ready to sink your teeth into what may be the most epic, tasty sandwich you’ll ever eat. Bartolini’s creates their amazing meatballs with a blend of beef and pork, just the right seasoning, and douses them with their signature “Red Gravy”. Christopher and Dominic (the “Bartolini Brothers”) created this package so you can experience the sandwich that put Bartolini’s on Chicago’s culinary map.
Since opening in 1995, Bartolini’s Restaurant has assembled many of Chicago’s most iconic eats all under one roof. Brothers Christopher and Dominic Bartolini, who attended the Culinary Institute of America before opening Bartolini’s, are serving up Italian beef sandwiches, thin-crust and deep-dish pizza, and meatballs so spectacular they’ve been named some of the nation’s best.
Each Meatball Sandwich Kit includes everything you need to make 6 hot sandwiches:
- 2 Trays of Meatballs in Red Gravy (18 meatballs)
- 6 Par-baked French Rolls
- 12 Slices Thick-Sliced Mozzarella
- Sweet Peppers
- Homemade Hot Giardiniera Peppers
- Choose to add a Bartolini’s T-Shirt and/or Hat!
T-Shirt Options Include
- Meatballs in Your Mouth
- Like Our Meatballs?
- Chicago Meatball Flag
Hat Options Include
- Ladies Adjustable
- Mens Stretch Mesh
Instructions / Storage
- Meatballs ship with ice packs and can be stored in your refrigerator for 4 to 5 days after arrival, or can be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Store French rolls at room temperature if using within 2 days, otherwise store in your freezer.
- If you freeze the meatballs, defrost in your refrigerator overnight.
- Rolls can be removed from your freezer 2-3 hours before making sandwiches.
- Mozzarella cheese and peppers should be stored in your refrigerator.
- Peppers will stay fresh for 1-2 days after arrival.
- Cheese will stay fresh for up to 1 week.
- If frozen, defrost.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake bread for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove and let sit at room temp.
- Remove Plastic Film from tray, transfer meatballs and red gravy into an over-safe casserole or baking dish with cover or foil
- Bake in 350-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Slice Bread ¾ the way through.
- Add 3 meatballs per sandwich and cover with red gravy.
- Add Peppers, cover with 2 Slices of Mozzarella Cheese and bake face-up on foil-lined baking sheet until melted – about 5-6 Minutes.
- Bartolini’s ships Tuesday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.
Recommended for you
More from Illinois
( 4.8) Bartolini’s REVIEWS
The ease in ordering was perfect (although I wish there were a few more toppings to choose from). The box that the 4-pack pizzas came in was packed just right, and it was not damaged at all. The product arrived in perfect condition.
As to the quality of the product ~ wow! Now I know what we are missing when it comes to GREAT pizza. In addition, the instructions were very clear as to what I needed to do to store and prepare the pizzas.
All in all, a great experience! I am now contemplating my next order :) Thank you for making their birthdays very special!