A vegan chunky chocolate and walnut cookie made with crunchy toasted sunflower seeds along with hearty oats and cinnamon.
Amy Alward grew up baking alongside her mother Nancy, and spent years baking for restaurants in her native New Hampshire before opening Baristas + Bites in Portland. Located in the heart of the city’s bustling Fore Street, Baristas + Bites’ baked goods (with plenty of vegan and gluten-free options to boot!) have endeared it to locals and tourists alike. Alward uses only the highest quality ingredients in her baking, including Cabot butter, locally-sourced eggs, Callebaut chocolate, and other all-natural ingredients, locally-sourced when available.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Vegan Sunflower Crunch cookies.
- Cookies weigh 2.5 oz. each and measure approx 3.5"each
Walnuts, Sunflower Seeds, Chocolate Chips, All Purpose Flour, Oats, Earth Balance, Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Bob’s Egg Replacer, Cinnamon, Baking Powder, Vanilla, Salt
This product was made in a facility that processes peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies can be stored on the countertop for 5 days, refrigerated up to 1 week, or frozen up to 90 days
- Cookies may be reheated if desired in a 30-degree oven for 7-10 minutes
- Baristas + Bites ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.