Package contains 12 Vegan Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Strawberry buttercream.
Amy Alward grew up baking alongside her mother Nancy, and spent years baking for restaurants in her native New Hampshire before opening Baristas + Bites in Portland. Located in the heart of the city’s bustling Fore Street, Baristas + Bites’ baked goods (with plenty of vegan and gluten-free options to boot!) have endeared it to locals and tourists alike. Alward uses only the highest quality ingredients in her baking, including Cabot butter, locally-sourced eggs, Callebaut chocolate, and other all-natural ingredients, locally-sourced when available.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Vegan Easter Strawberry Whoopie Pies
- Each Whoopie pie is approx (3 oz.)
Vegan Chocolate Cake: All-Purpose Flour, Granulated Sugar, Cocoa, Salt, Baking Soda, Canola Oil, White Vinegar, Imitation Vanilla, Brewed Coffee.
Vegan Buttercream: Earth Balance Original Spread, Soyflex Shortening Confectioner’s Sugar, Imitation Vanilla, Strawberries, Granulated Sugar, Cornstarch.
This product was made in a facility that processes peanuts
Instructions / Storage
- Whoopies arrive ready to enjoy
- This package ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Whoopies in the refrigerator or freezer
- Whoopies can be stored on the countertop for 5 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 90 days
- Thaw Whoopies in the fridge or on the countertop for 2 hours prior to serving
- Baristas + Bites ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.