These vegan cookies are decorated with chocolate and sanding sugar, perfect for impressing friends and loved ones! Combined with Baristas + Bites’ classic whoopies, they provide a Valentine’s Day Gift that won’t soon be forgotten.
Amy Alward grew up baking alongside her mother Nancy, and spent years baking for restaurants in her native New Hampshire before opening Baristas + Bites in Portland. Located in the heart of the city’s bustling Fore Street, Baristas + Bites’ baked goods (with plenty of vegan and gluten-free options to boot!) have endeared it to locals and tourists alike. Alward uses only the highest quality ingredients in her baking, including Cabot butter, locally-sourced eggs, Callebaut chocolate, and other all-natural ingredients, locally-sourced when available.
This package serves 24 people and includes:
- 8 Vegan Sugar Cookies decorated with red sugar
- 4 Vegan Sugar Cookies dipped in chocolate
- 12 Whoopie Pies, your choice
- Cookies arrive in bags of 3
- Each cookie measures 3″ × 3″ and weighs 1 oz.
- Whoopie Pies measure 2.5’’ x 2’’ x 2’’ and weigh 3 oz.
Whoopie Pie Options Include:
- Vegan Classic Chocolate with Vanilla Frosting Whoopie Pies – A moist vegan chocolate cake with a creamy vanilla filling.
- Gluten Free Chocolate Sea Salt with Vanilla Frosting and Caramel Drizzle Whoopie Pies – Gluten free chocolate cake filled with butter cream vanilla filling drizzled with our fresh made caramel sauce.
- Vegan Lemon Blueberry with Lemon Frosting Whoopie Pies – Vegan lemon cake with Maine wild blueberries and a creamy lemon vegan buttercream filling.
Vegan Sugar Cookies – All Purpose Flour, Granulated Sugar, Salt, Earth Balance, Bob’s Egg Substitute, Baking Powder, Soy Milk, Imitation Vanilla, Almond Extract
Vegan Chocolate & Vanilla Frosting Whoopie Pies – All Purpose Flour, Granulated Sugar, Baking Soda, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Canola Oil, White Vinegar, Vanilla, Coffee, Buttercream (Earth Balance, Confectioner’s Sugar, Vanilla, Shortening)
Gluten Free Chocolate Sea Salt with Vanilla Frosting and Caramel Drizzle Whoopie Pies – Gluten Free Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Coffee, Milk, White Vinegar, Vanilla, Egg, Canola Oil, Buttercream (Butter, Confectioner’s Sugar, Heavy Cream, Vanilla, Shortening), Caramel (Sweetened Condensed Milk, Instant Espresso Powder, Salt)
Vegan Lemon Blueberry with Lemon Frosting Whoopie Pies – All Purpose Flour, Granulated Sugar, Cornstarch, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Soy Milk, Canola Oil, Vanilla, Lemon Oil, Blueberries, Buttercream (Earth Balance, Confectioner’s Sugar, Vanilla, Lemon Oil, Shortening)
Instructions / Storage
- Whoopies + Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- This package ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, place Whoopies in the refrigerator or freezer
- Whoopies can be stored on the countertop for 5 days, in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or frozen for up to 90 days
- Cookies can be stored on the countertop for 5 days, refrigerated up to 1 week, or frozen up to 90 days
- Cookies may be reheated if desired in a 350 degree oven for 4-6 minutes
- Thaw Whoopies in fridge or on the countertop for 2 hours prior to serving
- Baristas + Bites ships Monday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via Overnight Shipping will incur a $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.