Bar Bill Tavern ships its famous Buffalo wings and Beef on Weck nationwide on Goldbelly! Bar Bill Tavern’s signature beef on weck is as old as the tavern itself. There may be bigger names in the Buffalo bar scene, but ask the locals where to go, and they’ll tell you that Bar Bill Tavern is the best—bar none. Featuring fresh baked Kimmelweck rolls purchased daily from a local baker as well as locally purchased horseradish, it’s evident from each bite that no detail is missed. Bar Bill Tavern’s wings—extra crispy and tossed in a signature hot sauce—are also named one of the best in the country by the Huffington Post.
When Bar Bill Tavern opened in East Aurora, New York, in 1967, beef on weck (roast beef on a salt- and caraway-topped Kummelweck roll) was the only item on the menu. Founded by Barb and Bill Korzelius, the bar was sold to Joe Giafaglione in 1977, who expanded the tavern’s offerings, including adding its signature Buffalo chicken wings. Today, Bar Bill Tavern is a beloved Buffalo bar that makes some of the best Buffalo wings in America. Bar Bill Tavern was named the “Best Wing Joint in the Country” by The Huffington Post.
- Bar Bill’s legendary Buffalo Wings + ‘Beef on Weck’ Sandwich Combo Pack includes 30 buffalo wings and 4 sandwiches
- Each sandwich serves 1 person
- 30 chicken wings serves approximately 5-6 people
- 40 oz. of fresh sliced roast beef. Roast beef arrives in 10 oz. packs
- 4 fresh baked kimmelweck rolls (round rolls coated in salt crystals and caraway seeds)
- 8 oz. of horseradish
- 16 oz. of au jus
- 30 of Bar Bill’s legendary chicken wings
- 6 oz. of Bar Bill’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 oz. of Bar Bill’s Blue Cheese
- 1 oz. of Bar Bill’s wing spice rub
- 1 Wing Brush
Instructions / Storage
- Beef on Weck is made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive frozen or semi-defrosted
- Bar Bill’s Wings are fully cooked, flash frozen and shipped with ice packs. They may arrive partially thawed
- The roast beef can be stored in the refrigerator in an air-tight plastic wrap or container for up to 3 days. We do not recommend freezing this
- Rolls can be stored on the counter or refrigerator until serving
- Wings can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve, follow the cooking instructions below. We do not recommend heating wings in a microwave
For Beef on Weck:
- To serve, pour the au jus into a sauce pan and heat on the stove until warm, without bringing it to a boil. Dip one pack of beef into the warmed au jus for 30 seconds or to taste. Slice a roll in half and toast in an oven or toaster oven. Finally, pace one pack of beef on a roll and add horseradish to taste—caution Bar Bill’s horseradish is hot!
For Wings (Best Results):
- Thaw wings, then use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the wings. Pre-heat a quality vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 350 F degrees. Cook wings for 8 of 10 mins or until crispy and brown.
- Using a kitchen tong, hold an individual wing with one hand and apply sauce to each side of the wing with the enclosed brush (Bar Bill goes light on the sauce, but feel free to experiment with what you like best). Finally, lightly spice with the enclosed spice shaker and it’s ready to serve!
For Wings (Alternate Cooking Method):
- Thaw wings, then use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the wings. Pre-heat the oven to 450 F degrees. Place wings on a baking sheet and lightly brush with a quality vegetable oil. Cook wings in the oven for 8-10 min or until crispy and brown.
- Sauce and spice the wings to your taste with the enclosed brush and spice shaker and serve immediately!
- The Bar Bill Tavern ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.