Bar Bill’s signature beef on weck is as old as the tavern itself. In fact, when it first opened, the beef on weck was the only thing on the menu. There may be bigger names in the Buffalo bar scene, but ask the locals where to go, and they’ll tell you that Bar Bill Tavern is the best—bar none. Featuring fresh baked kimmelweck rolls purchased daily from a local baker as well as locally purchased horseradish, it’s evident from each bite that no detail is missed. Their wings—extra crispy and tossed in their signature hot sauce—are also named one of the best in the country by the Huffington Post.
- Bar Bill’s legendary Buffalo Wings + ‘Beef on Weck’ Sandwich Combo Pack includes 30 buffalo wings and 4 sandwiches
- Each sandwich serves 1 person
- 30 chicken wings serves approximately 5-6 people
- 40 oz. of fresh sliced roast beef. Roast beef arrives in 10 oz. packs
- 4 fresh baked kimmelweck rolls (round rolls coated in salt crystals and caraway seeds)
- 8 oz. of horseradish
- 16 oz. of au jus
- 30 of Bar Bill’s legendary chicken wings
- 6 oz. of Bar Bill’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 6 oz. of Bar Bill’s Blue Cheese
- 1 oz. of Bar Bill’s wing spice rub
- 1 wing brush
Instructions / Storage
- Beef on Weck is made fresh, shipped with ice packs and may arrive frozen or semi-defrosted
- Bar Bill’s Wings are fully cooked, flash frozen and shipped with ice packs. They may arrive partially thawed
- The roast beef can be stored in the refrigerator in an air-tight plastic wrap or container for up to 3 days. We do not recommend freezing this
- Rolls can be stored on the counter or refrigerator until serving
- Wings can be stored in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve, follow the cooking instructions below. We do not recommend heating wings in a microwave
For Beef on Weck:
- To serve, pour the au jus into a sauce pan and heat on the stove until warm, without bringing it to a boil. Dip one pack of beef into the warmed au jus for 30 seconds or to taste. Slice a roll in half and toast in an oven or toaster oven. Finally, pace one pack of beef on a roll and add horseradish to taste—caution Bar Bill’s horseradish is hot!
For Wings (Best Results):
- Thaw wings, then use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the wings. Pre-heat a quality vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 350 F degrees. Cook wings for 8 of 10 mins or until crispy and brown.
- Using a kitchen tong, hold an individual wing with one hand and apply sauce to each side of the wing with the enclosed brush (Bar Bill goes light on the sauce, but feel free to experiment with what you like best). Finally, lightly spice with the enclosed spice shaker and it’s ready to serve!
For Wings (Alternate Cooking Method):
- Thaw wings, then use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the wings. Pre-heat the oven to 450 F degrees. Place wings on a baking sheet and lightly brush with a quality vegetable oil. Cook wings in the oven for 8-10 min or until crispy and brown.
- Sauce and spice the wings to your taste with the enclosed brush and spice shaker and serve immediately!
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Bar Bill Tavern ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.