Extra crispy and tossed in their signature hot sauce, this family-run tavern’s wings were named one of the best in the country by The Huffington Post. This pack includes 100 of their legendary wings and equally legendary Buffalo sauce so you can enjoy them for the first time ever in the comfort of your own home.
Each pack of Bar Bill’s legendary chicken wings serves approximately 10-14 people and includes:
- 100 of Bar Bill’s legendary chicken wings
- 20 oz. of Bar Bill’s Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 20 oz. of Bar Bill’s Blue Cheese
- 5 oz. of Bar Bill’s wing spice rub
- 1 wing brush
Instructions / Storage
- Bar Bill’s Wings are fully cooked, flash frozen and shipped with ice packs. They may arrive partially thawed
- To store, place in the fridge for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 weeks
- To serve, follow the cooking instructions below. We do not recommend heating wings in a microwave
For Best Results:
Thaw wings, then use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the wings. Pre-heat a quality vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 350 F degrees. Cook wings for 8 of 10 mins or until crispy and brown.
Using a kitchen tong, hold an individual wing with one hand and apply sauce to each side of the wing with the enclosed brush (Bar Bill goes light on the sauce, but feel free to experiment with what you like best). Finally, lightly spice with the enclosed spice shaker and it’s ready to serve!
Optional Cooking Method:
Thaw wings, then use a paper towel to remove excess moisture from the surface of the wings. Pre-heat the oven to 450 F degrees. Place wings on a baking sheet and lightly brush with a quality vegetable oil. Cook wings in the oven for 8-10 min or until crispy and brown.
Sauce and spice the wings to your taste with the enclosed brush and spice shaker and serve immediately!Download Storage and Prep Instructions
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- The Bar Bill Tavern ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- No deliveries Saturday, Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.