Margherita is Baozza’s simplest delight, akin to the classic cheese pizza. It’s filled with rich, slow-cooked tomato basil sauce and an extra dose of gooey 100% real mozzarella, wrapped inside their signature Italian herb-infused Baozza dough!
Baozza is a magical fusion of cheesy, gooey, pizza fillings inside a soft & fluffy bao bun that’s steamed, not baked. Easy to heat and easy to eat, Baozza uses only the finest quality cheeses, meats, slow-cooked sauces, and Italian herbs. The brainchild of founders Alex Cree and Loren Heinold, American expats living in Beijing, Baozza is a true fusion of East and West. It’s taken China by storm, and now it’s finally available in the US!
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 12 Margherita Baozzas
- Each Baozza measures 3.25” and weighs 3.25 oz
- Baozzas are packaged 2 per box
Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Cane Sugar, Yeast, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Basil, Oregano, Garlic. Filling: Low-moisture Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Tomato Sauce (Tomatoes [tomatoes, Salt, Citric Acid], Onions, Tomato Paste, Canola And Olive Oil, Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper, Oregano, Basil), Bamboo Fiber And Psyllium Husk Fiber.
Contains Milk And Wheat.
Instructions / Storage
- Baozzas ship frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Remove cartons from outer case and place in freezer immediately
- Baozzas can be stored in the freezer for up to 18 months
Microwave or Steam – For a Soft, Fluffy Texture
- Microwave on HIGH until bag is fully puffed up:
- 1 Baozza = 60 sec, 2 Baozzas = 120 sec.
- Suggested max 2 at a time.
- Heating is based on 1200 watt microwave; may vary depending on wattage. For low wattage microwave, add an extra 30 sec per Baozza.
- Works great in a stovetop or electric steamer as well, just like traditional Asian bao!
- Comes in a self-venting steamer bag – do not open bag before microwaving!
Pan Fried – Like Potstickers
- Microwave or steam first to fluff the baos up!
- Place 4 tablespoons of oil in skillet or frying pan.
- Heat to low medium. Lightly cook bottom of Baozza until light brown.
Toasted – To a Golden Goodness
- Microwave or steam first!
- Pre-heat oven to high (425 F).
- Bake 4-5 minutes or until top of Baozza turns golden.
Deep Fried/Air Fried – For a Crunchy Outside, Soft Inside
- Microwave or steam first!
- In deep fryer or pot, submerge in lightly boiling oil for 1-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- In an air fryer, follow manufacturers instructions for pastries/buns.
- Baozza ships Monday – Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.