A traditional Italian cake leavened solely with natural fermentation (no commercial yeast) over the course of three days. Local butter, cage-free eggs, Italian glaceed orange and crimson raisins create a very rich, fragrant, yet miraculously lofty version of a classic.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 7" Panettone
- Each Stollen weighs 1.8 lbs and measures 7″ × 7″
- Arrives with beautiful a gift box
Wheat flour, butter, sugar, candied orange peel, eggs, sultanas, crimson raisins, almonds, honey, vanilla, salt, orange peel, lemon peel, vegetable oil. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- The Panettone arrives ready to enjoy
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- This product may be kept wrapped for up to 1 month at room temperature
- To Serve Unwrap. Slice directly through mold into wedges. As it ages, you may prefer to toast very quickly and lightly
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Balthazar Bakery ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.