A traditional Italian cake leavened solely with natural fermentation (no commercial yeast) over the course of three days. Local butter, cage-free eggs, Italian glaceed orange and crimson raisins create a very rich, fragrant, yet miraculously lofty version of a classic.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a 7" Panettone
- Each Stollen weighs 1.8 lbs and measures 7″ × 7″
- Arrives with beautiful a gift box
Wheat flour, butter, sugar, candied orange peel, eggs, sultanas, crimson raisins, almonds, honey, vanilla, salt, orange peel, lemon peel, vegetable oil. Made in a facility that uses nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- The Panettone arrives ready to enjoy
- Do not refrigerate or freeze
- This product may be kept wrapped for up to 1 month at room temperature
- Slice directly through mold into wedges.
- As it ages, you may prefer to toast very quickly and lightly
- Balthazar Bakery ships Monday – Friday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.