Bakeshop’s granola is a delicious mixture of oats, flax seed, black and white sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, and pepitas tossed with honey and baked. Dark raisins are tossed in post-bake. Described as “a marvel of dark crunch that reminds me of what granola would taste like if it was fried” by @karenbrooks.pdx for @pomomagazine, it’s great by the handful, with your favorite milk, layered in a yogurt parfait, and with fall fruits like sliced pears, caramelized apples, and fresh grapes.
After spending time as a pastry chef at renowned Los Angeles restaurants Spago and Campanile, Kim Boyce opened Bakeshop in Portland, Oregon, in 2011. Bakeshop features high-end European-style pastries, and it’s renowned as one of Portland’s best bakeries. Boyce began experimenting with whole-grain flours, and found they brought so much more flavor, texture, and color to the plate. It was a life-changing epiphany, one that’s made her a three-time James Beard Award semifinalist for Outstanding Baker and a winner for her cookbook, Good to the Grain.
This package includes two 1 lb bags of granola.
Raisins, Oats, Flax Seed, Black and White Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Pepitas, Brown Sugar, Salt, and Honey.
Made in a facility that contains nuts
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to enjoy
- Baked Goods may be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days and frozen up to 1 month.
- It is not recommended to store in the fridge
- Bakeshop PDX ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.