Choose from all of Bakeshop PDX’s most beloved creations to design your perfect dessert table!
After years as a pastry chef at renowned Los Angeles restaurants Spago and Campanile, Kim Boyce opened Bakeshop in Portland, Oregon, in 2011. At Bakeshop, Boyce is baking high-end European-style pastries, and it’s renowned as one of Portland’s best bakeries. Boyce began experimenting with whole-grain flours, and found they added a whole new dimension of flavor, texture, and color to the plate. It was a life-changing revelation, one that’s made her a three-time James Beard Award semifinalist for Outstanding Baker and a winner for her cookbook, Good to the Grain.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes your choice of Bakeshop PDX’s best-selling treats.
Bakery Options Include:
- Almond Croissants (each 5 oz, 7″ × 3″ – A Bakeshop staple and one of our most popular items! Our classic croissant is sliced open, brushed with house-made orange blossom vanilla bean syrup, and filled with frangipane. We spread more frangipane over the top and sprinkle it with sliced almonds before baking it again and topping it with plenty of powdered sugar. The result is a sweet and crisp outer layer with a nutty, custardy center.
- Summer Fruit Hand Pie (each 4 oz, 5.5″ × 2.5″) – Peaches, rhubarb, and berries tossed in homemade strawberry jam fill our incredibly flaky old-fashioned pie dough. Cinnamon sugar is sprinkled on top before baking dark to slightly caramelize.
- Maple Scones (each 2 oz, 3″ × 3.5″) – A Bakeshop favorite! Reminiscent of waffles on a Sunday morning, the maple scone is made with 100% pure maple extract and a multi-mix of flours including light rye, barley, all-purpose, and whole wheat. It’s sweetened entirely with brown sugar, which contributes to a nutty, molasses-like flavor. It has crisp edges, a tender center, and is topped with a maple brown sugar glaze that looks almost like frosting.
- Figgy Buckwheat Scones (each 2 oz, 3″ × 3.5″) – A Bakeshop staple, the Figgy Buckwheat is one of our most popular items. We thinly spread a house-made fig butter on top of lightly sweetened buckwheat dough, roll it up into a log, and slice it into a spiral to bake. It’s almost more savory than sweet, crisped at the edges and softer towards the middle.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (each 1 oz, 3" in diameter) – Kim Boyce’s spin on this classic is made with 100% whole wheat flour, which nobody can believe! It’s a crisp and chewy cookie with plenty of chunks of dark chocolate. A classic with a Bakeshop twist!
- Sweet & Salty Cookies (each 1 oz, 3" in diameter) – A Bakeshop favorite! Made with a blend of whole wheat and all-purpose flour, and chock-full of milk chocolate, golden & dark raisins, and salted pepitas toasted with chili flakes for a subtle kick of spice. Sweet, salty, and seriously addicting!
- Rhubarb Hand Pies (Seasonal) (each 4 oz, 5.5″ × 2.5″) – Tart rhubarb tossed in house-made rhubarb jam fills our old fashioned pie dough, which is incredibly flaky and made with 100% butter (no shortening, etc). Cinnamon sugar is sprinkled on top before baking dark to slightly caramelize. Enjoy these hand pies while you can…Bakeshop’s fresh fruit filling changes seasonally!
Please note that Seasonal Flavors are subject to availability
Made in a facility that contains nuts
Almond Croissants – Butter, Bread Flour, White Flour, Spelt Flour, Sugar, Salt, Yeast, Milk, Almond Paste, Almond Meal, Egg, Sliced Almonds, Vanilla Beans, Orange Flower Water
Summer Fruit Hand Pies – White Flour, Sugar, Cornstarch, Salt, Butter, Rhubarb, Strawberry, Peach, Egg, Cinnamon
Maple Scones – Barley Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rye Flour, All Purpose Flour, Maple Sugar, Brown Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Butter, Buttermilk, Cocoa Powder, Maple Syrup
Figgy Buckwheat Scones – Buckwheat Flour, All-Purpose Flour, White Sugar, Baking Powder, Kosher Salt, Butter, Cream, Fig Butter (White Sugar, Red Wine, Dried Figs, Cinnamon, Cloves, Butter)
Chocolate Chip Cookies – Butter, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Eggs, Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Dark Chocolate
Sweet & Salty Cookies – Whole Wheat Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Milk Chocolate, Pepitas, Vegetable Oil, Golden and Dark Raisins, Chili Flake
Rhubarb Hand Pies (Seasonal) – White Flour, Sugar, Salt, Butter, Rhubarb, Butter, Sugar, Cinnamon, Allspice
Instructions / Storage
- Items ship without coolant and arrive ready to enjoy
- Baked Goods may be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days and frozen up to 1 month.
- It is not recommended to store in the fridge
- While they are delicious at room temperature if you would prefer to enjoy them warm, the first step is to preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes until warm.
- Bakeshop PDX ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.