Show the love with Baked In Color’s pink, red and white swirled chocolate chip cookie cake. Inspired by love and the craze over colorful colored desserts,
Julie Waxman started baking classic chocolate chip cookies with colorful dough using a recipe she had honed over her college years. In 2016, she founded Baked in Color. Her NYC shop at Columbus Circle sells thousands of decadent cookies a week, in every color you can imagine.
WOW your crew with these giant 8 1/2" cookie cakes! Freshly baked to order in the colors of love, these cookie cakes are as tasty to look at as they are to eat! Order for your family, office crew, or make someone’s day sweeter and more colorful and send a cookie cake as a beautifully delicious gift!
- This package includes one 9" Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Serves 8 people
Flour, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best stored in a sealed container to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.