Show your team spirit with Baked in Color’s Big Game Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Whether you are rooting for Kansas City or San Francisco – there is a super sized chocolate chip cookie cake with your team colors for the big game
Inspired by the craze over rainbow-colored desserts, Julie Waxman started baking classic chocolate chip cookies with rainbow dough using a recipe she had honed over her college years. In 2016, she founded Baked in Color. Her NYC shop at Columbus Circle sells thousands of decadent cookies a week, in every color you can imagine.
Each package includes one super-sized chocolate chip cookie cake in your team’s colors
- Each cookie serves 8 people
- Kansas City Red, Yellow and White
- San Francisco Red, Black, White, and Gold
Flour, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best stored in a sealed container to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.