Our best-selling cookie cake gets a green and gold star makeover for St. Patrick’s Day. This lucky cake measures 9” in diameter and serves twelve slices.
Taste the rainbow — literally! In 2016, Julie Waxman turned her passion for baking rainbow-colored cookies into Baked in Color, a boutique bakery in New York City. Made with colorful dough, each rainbow chocolate chip cookie is rolled and twisted, creating colorful chocolate chip cookies and rainbow “brookies,” a hybrid cookie and brownie.
- This package includes one 9" St. Patrick’s Day Cookie Cake
- Serves 8 people
Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Butter, White Sugar, Light Brown Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors), Americolor Food Gel.
With the exception of Baked In Color’s Reese’s products, their treats are nut-free. All ingredients and materials used are nut-free but they bake in a facility where nut ingredients are used.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best stored in a sealed container to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.