Made with a fudge brownie bottom, oreo inside and a thick chocolate chip cookie top, this Valentine’s Day red brownie oreo cookie cake is a great gift for the chocolate lover in your life.
Inspired by love and the craze over colorful colored desserts, Julie Waxman started baking classic chocolate chip cookies with colorful dough using a recipe she had honed over her college years. In 2016, she founded Baked in Color. Her NYC shop at Columbus Circle sells thousands of decadent cookies a week, in every color you can imagine.
WOW your crew with this giant brownie Oreo chocolate chip cookie cake! Each cake starts with a layer of rich fudgy brownie. It’s followed up by a layer of Oreo cookies and finished with a thick pink, red and white chocolate chip cookie cake on top. Freshly baked to order by Baked in Color.
- This package includes one 9" Heart Shaped Brownie Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Serves 12 people
Flour, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla
With the exception of Baked In Color’s Reese’s products, their treats are nut-free. All ingredients and materials used are nut-free but they bake in a facility where nut ingredients are used.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best stored in a sealed container to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.