Happy Hanukkah! Treat your family and friends with this giant 9" cookie cake, swirled in royal blue and white for Hanukkah. The perfect treat for your holiday celebration!
Inspired by the craze over rainbow colored desserts, Julie Waxman started baking classic chocolate chip cookies with rainbow dough using a recipe she had honed over her college years. In 2016, she founded Baked in Color. Her NYC shop at Columbus Circle sells thousands of decadent cookies a week, in every color you can imagine.
This package serves 12 people and includes a 9" Hanukkah Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Flour, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Cookie cakes arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookie cakes are best stored in a sealed container to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months
- Best eaten or frozen within two days of arrival
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.