Baked in Color takes their best-selling chocolate chip cookie cake and gives it a spooky Halloween twist. It’s the sweetest spooky jack o lantern you’ll encounter.
Taste the rainbow — literally! In 2016, Julie Waxman turned her passion for baking rainbow-colored cookies into Baked in Color, a boutique bakery in New York City. Made with colorful dough, each rainbow chocolate chip cookie is rolled and twisted, creating colorful chocolate chip cookies and rainbow “brookies,” a hybrid cookie and brownie.
This package serves 12 people and includes a 9" Halloween Jack-o-lantern Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Cookie Cake weighs approx. 2 lbs.
Jack-o-lantern Cookie Cake – Flour, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla
With the exception of Baked In Color’s Reese’s products, their treats are nut-free. All ingredients and materials used are nut-free but they bake in a facility where nut ingredients are used.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookie Cake ships fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed within 2 days of arrival.
- Cookie Cake can be stored in refrigerator for up to one week or in freezer for up to 2 months.
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.