Fourth of July Brownie Oreo Cookie Cake
WOW your crew with this Fourth of July giant brownie Oreo chocolate chip cookie cake! Each cake starts with a layer of rich fudgy brownie. It’s followed up by a layer of Oreo cookies and finished with a thick chocolate chip cookie cake on top. Freshly baked to order by Baked in Color.
Inspired by the craze over rainbow colored desserts, Julie Waxman started baking classic chocolate chip cookies with rainbow dough using a recipe she had honed over her college years. In 2016, she founded Baked in Color. Her NYC shop at Columbus Circle sells thousands of decadent cookies a week, in every color you can imagine.
This package serves 12 people and includes one 9" Fourth of July Brownie Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Flour, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chips, Eggs, Butter, Vanilla
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy
- Cookies are best stored in a sealed container to maintain freshness. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Baked in Color ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.