Celebrate your love with four vanilla cupcakes with vanilla American buttercream, four chocolate cupcakes with vanilla American buttercream, four red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
An old-fashioned bakeshop specializing in nostalgic and timeless Southern baked goods, Back in the Day Bakery was founded in 2002 by baker Cheryl Day. Day (whose “Back in the Day Cookbook” was a bestseller) crafts classic Southern desserts by hand using time-honored recipes and the highest quality ingredients, and she was nominated for the 2015 James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker.
This package serves 12 people and includes:
- 4 Red Velvet Cupcakes
- 4 Chocolate Cupcakes
- 4 Vanilla Cupcakes
- Cupcakes arrive in 2 packs of 6 (5 lbs. total)
Flour, Sugar, European Butter, Eggs, Buttermilk, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Confectioner Sugar, Whole Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract
Instructions / Storage
- Cupcakes ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Cupcakes are best enjoyed immediately and kept at room temperature, do not refrigerate or freeze
- Upon arrival, remove cupcakes from packaging and let them stand at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- Cupcakes can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Back in the Day Bakery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.