A top seller at Back in the Day since the beginning! These delicate, flaky shortbread cookies have just a hint of lavender and sprinkle of sugar. The flowery herb adds an elegant touch. Enjoy with your favorite tea and relax!
An old-fashioned bakeshop specializing in nostalgic and timeless Southern baked goods, Back in the Day Bakery was founded in 2002 by baker Cheryl Day. Day (whose “Back in the Day Cookbook” was a bestseller) crafts classic Southern desserts by hand using time-honored recipes and the highest quality ingredients, and she was nominated for the 2015 James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker.
This package serves 12 people and includes 12 Lavender Shortbread Cookies
Flour, European Butter, Confectioner Sugar, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract, Dried Lavender Flowers
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Cookies are best enjoyed immediately and kept at room temperature, do not refrigerate or freeze
- Upon arrival, remove cookies from packaging and let them stand at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Back in the Day Bakery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.