The best of both worlds: cookies and cupcakes! This is a combination of Back in the Day Bakery’s beloved Vanilla Cupcakes and delicate Lavender Shortbread Cookies.
Back in the Day Bakery is an old-fashioned bakeshop specializing in nostalgic Southern baked goods with timeless appeal. Established in 2002 by baker Cheryl Day, Back in the Day Bakery is on a mission to create true Southern classic desserts using time-honored recipes made by hand with the highest quality ingredients. Cheryl’s “Back in the Day Cookbook” became a bestseller, and she was nominated for the 2015 James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker.
This package serves 12 people and includes
- 6 Vanilla Cupcakes – An old-fashioned classic Southern Buttermilk cake batter hand frosted with American Buttercream. Our original nostalgic cupcakes are tinted in a delightful signature pastel-toned palette of pink, blue, and yellow. Still our #1 seller!
- 6 Lavender Shortbread Cookies – A top seller at our bakery for over 18 years! A delicate, flaky shortbread cookie with just a hint of lavender and a sprinkle of sugar. The flowery herb piques customers’ interest at first, and after the first bite, they are hooked. Enjoy with your favorite tea to relax.
Vanilla Cupcakes – Flour, Sugar, European Butter, Eggs, Buttermilk, Baking Powder, Sea Salt, Confectioner Sugar, Whole Milk, Pure Vanilla Extract
Lavender Shortbread Cookies – Flour, European Butter, Confectioner Sugar, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract, Dried Lavender Flowers
Instructions / Storage
- Cupcakes and cookies ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Cupcakes and cookies are best enjoyed immediately and kept at room temperature, do not refrigerate or freeze
- Upon arrival, remove cupcakes and cookies from packaging and let them stand at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- Cupcakes and cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
- Back in the Day Bakery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.