This is a combination of Back in the Day Bakery’s most celebrated cookies: Chocolate Chip and Lavender Shortbread!
Back in the Day Bakery is an old-fashioned bakeshop specializing in nostalgic Southern baked goods with timeless appeal. Established in 2002 by baker Cheryl Day, Back in the Day Bakery is on a mission to create true Southern classic desserts using time-honored recipes made by hand with the highest quality ingredients. Cheryl’s “Back in the Day Cookbook” became a bestseller, and she was nominated for the 2015 James Beard Award for Outstanding Baker.
This package includes serves 12 people and includes
- 6 Chocolate Chip Cookies – These cookies possess just the right balance of crispness and tenderness. Loaded with chocolate chips and a sprinkle Maldon Sea Salt for the finishing touch. WARNING: these cookies are addictive! Pairs well with a cold tall glass of milk.
- 6 Lavender Shortbread Cookies – A top seller at our bakery for over 18 years! A delicate, flaky shortbread cookie with just a hint of lavender and sprinkle of sugar. The flowery herb piques customers interest at first, and after the first bite they are hooked. Enjoy with your favorite tea to relax.
Chocolate Chip Cookies – Flour, Brown Sugar, Chocolate, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Eggs, European Butter, Pure Vanilla Extract
Lavender Shortbread Cookies – Flour, European Butter, Confectioner Sugar, Salt, Pure Vanilla Extract, Dried Lavender Flowers
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies ship frozen with ice packs
- Ice packs and contents may thaw in transit
- Cookies are best enjoyed immediately and kept at room temperature, do not refrigerate or freeze
- Upon arrival, remove cookies from packaging and let them stand at room temperature for 2-3 hours before serving
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days
Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Place thawed cookies on a cookie sheet in the oven for 1-2 minutes
- Back in the Day Bakery ships Mondays and Wednesdays each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.