Baba & Pops ships its famous pierogi nationwide on Goldbelly! Baba & Pops stuffs pierogis with spinach, feta cheese, kosher salt, black pepper, onions, unsalted butter, and minced garlic to add a touch of Mediterranean to this classic Polish treat.
Baba & Pops hand makes pierogi just like owner Jeremy Yurek’s great-grandparents Josephine and Charles (affectionately known as Baba & Pop) did over 100 years ago. When Baba and Pop emigrated from Poland, they brought their family’s tradition of hand-making pierogi with fresh, honest ingredients. Since 2012, Jeremy and his wife, Kathern, have been serving fresh, all-natural pierogi using the same recipe to serve Denver out of their tiny food truck.
This package includes:
- 12 Spinach & Feta Cheese Pierogies
- 12 Pierogies, your choice
Pierogi Options Include
- Chile Relleno – Stuffed with roasted hatch green chiles, Monterey jack cheese & black pepper
- Traditional Potato & Cheese – Stuffed with roasted potatoes, mild cheddar cheese, unsalted butter, kosher salt & black pepper
- Pulled Pork – Stuffed with 18-hour house dry rubbed slow roasted pork shoulder.
- Spinach & Feta – Stuffed with spinach, feta cheese, kosher salt, black pepper, onions, unsalted butter & minced garlic
Instructions / Storage
- Pierogies arrive frozen and ready to reheat in the oven, for boiling, or by sautéing.
- Baba & Pops Pierogis ship Tuesday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.