Mantecado ice cream is a part of daily life in Cuba, and this creamy delight is as authentic as it gets! It’s an egg-based custardy vanilla ice cream with notes of nutmeg and cinnamon.
Azucar was founded in the heart of Miami’s historic Little Havana neighborhood in 2011, inspired by South Florida’s diverse cultures, the warm subtropical climate, and a passion for sabor Latino. Founder Suzy Batlle left her career as a banker to make ice cream in the style of her abuela, and each day she churns out a wide variety of ice creams and sorbets in flavors inspired by her bustling Cuban neighborhood, made with fresh local ingredients.
This package includes 6 pints of Mantecado Ice Cream
- Mantecado – Egg Yolk, Milk, Cream, Nutmeg, Cinnamon
Instructions / Storage
- Ice cream ships frozen with dry ice
- Do NOT remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place ice cream in the freezer immediately
- Ice cream may be kept frozen for up to 2 month
- Azucar Ice Cream ships Monday – Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.