Specialty Oyster Mushrooms - 1 lb.
Founded by Ohio natives Corey and Bethany Maizel, Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery has earned a reputation for beautiful, fresh-picked oyster mushrooms and gourmet cultivated mushrooms. These specialty oyster mushrooms are the pride of Corey and Bethany’s mushroomery. This beautiful, delicate, cultivated mushroom has a silky smooth texture and a gentle wild mushroom flavor. They add incredible color to your plate and a sight to behold. Avant Gardens’ specialty oyster mushrooms are yellow or pink, depending on what is growing in the mushroomery. The vibrant color of these raw mushrooms fades while cooking, but the incredible flavor is amplified. The pink oysters, when available, have a delicate shellfish flavor. Sautee on a low to medium heat with high quality pastured butter or oil with your allium of choice.
- This package includes 1 lb. of Specialty Oyster Mushrooms
- Choose between Yellow, Pink or Assorted Oyster Varieties
- Serves 4-6 people
- Mushrooms arrive in a 11.5″ × 3″ round basket wrapped loosely with paper (to let them breathe)
Instructions / Storage
- Mushrooms are harvested to order, shipped with ice packs and arrive fresh
- To store, mushrooms can be kept at room temperature for 5-7 days
- Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.