Shiitake Mushrooms - 1 lb.
Founded by Ohio natives Corey and Bethany Maizel, Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery has earned a reputation for beautiful, fresh-picked oyster mushrooms and gourmet cultivated mushrooms. Shiitake mushrooms have an earthy, meaty flavor that makes them a chef’s delight in addition to being a traditional medicinal mushroom. They have a high heat tolerance and retain great flavor even on your hottest wok. Great for stir fries, or as a meat substitute!
- This package includes 1 lb. of Shiitake Mushrooms
- Serves 4-6 people
- Mushrooms arrive in a 11.5″ × 3″ round basket wrapped loosely with paper (to let them breathe)
Instructions / Storage
- Mushrooms are harvested to order, shipped with ice packs and arrive fresh
- To store, mushrooms can be kept at room temperature for 5-7 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.