Oyster Mushrooms - 1 lb.
Founded by Ohio natives Corey and Bethany Maizel, Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery has earned a reputation for beautiful, fresh-picked oyster mushrooms and gourmet cultivated mushrooms. These oyster mushrooms are the pride of Corey and Bethany’s mushroomery. This beautiful, delicate, cultivated mushroom has a silky smooth texture and a gentle wild mushroom flavor. Oyster mushrooms can be used in any mushroom recipe, sauteed, grilled, battered & fried, baked (think casserole) incorporated into soups. Buttery texture with a smooth, delicate mushroom flavor. Adds mushroom tone to the dish without overwhelming. Sautee on a low to medium heat with high quality pastured butter or oil with your allium of choice.
- This package includes 1 lb. of Oyster Mushrooms
- Choose between Blue, Brown, Grey, Italian or Assorted Oyster Mushroom Varieties
- Serves 4-6 people
- Mushrooms arrive in a 11.5″ × 3″ round basket wrapped loosely with paper (to let them breathe)
Instructions / Storage
- Mushrooms are harvested to order, shipped with ice packs and arrive fresh
- To store, mushrooms can be kept at room temperature for 5-7 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.