Oyster Mushrooms - 1 lb.
Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships its famous mushrooms nationwide on Goldbelly! These oyster mushrooms are the pride of Corey and Bethany’s mushroomery. This beautiful, delicate, cultivated mushroom has a silky smooth texture and a gentle wild mushroom flavor. Oyster mushrooms can be used in any mushroom recipe, sautéed, grilled, battered, or fried, baked (think casserole) incorporated into soups. These oyster mushrooms have a buttery texture with a smooth, delicate mushroom flavor.
Since its founding by Ohio natives Corey and Bethany Maizel in 2016, Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery in Boardman, Ohio, has earned a reputation for beautiful, fresh-picked oyster mushrooms and gourmet cultivated mushrooms. The Maizels are passionate about everything fresh, local and uniquely top notch. The farm’s beautiful trademark oyster mushrooms vary seasonally in color and kind, including shiitake, lion’s mane, pioppino, and other specialty varieties of mushroom. Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery mushrooms are harvested to order yielding mushrooms that are always fresh and nutrient-dense.
- This package includes 1 lb. of Oyster Mushrooms
- Choose between Blue, Brown, Grey, Italian or Assorted Oyster Mushroom Varieties
- Serves 4-6 people
- Mushrooms arrive in a 11.5″ × 3″ round basket wrapped loosely with paper (to let them breathe)
Instructions / Storage
- Mushrooms are harvested to order, shipped with ice packs and arrive fresh
- To store, mushrooms can be kept at room temperature for 5-7 days
- Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.