Chanterelle Mushrooms - 1 lb.
Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships its famous mushrooms nationwide on Goldbelly! Glorious chanterelles! These certified wild foraged light yellow-orange mushrooms are a well-known and favorite wild mushroom. Trumpet-shaped with a fruity aroma, these mushrooms have a lightly sweet and peppery flavor. Sauté with pastured butter or use in any mushroom recipe. Available late summer to fall. Golden!
Since its founding by Ohio natives Corey and Bethany Maizel in 2016, Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery in Boardman, Ohio, has earned a reputation for beautiful, fresh-picked oyster mushrooms and gourmet cultivated mushrooms. The Maizels are passionate about everything fresh, local and uniquely top notch. The farm’s beautiful trademark oyster mushrooms vary seasonally in color and kind, including shiitake, lion’s mane, pioppino, and other specialty varieties of mushroom. Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery mushrooms are harvested to order yielding mushrooms that are always fresh and nutrient-dense.
This package serves 4-6 and includes:
- 1 lb. of Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Mushrooms arrive in a 11.5″ × 3″ round basket wrapped loosely with paper (to let them breathe)
Instructions / Storage
- Mushrooms are harvested to order, shipped with ice packs and arrive fresh
- Remove ice packs right away.
- To store, mushrooms can be kept at room temperature for 5-7 days
- For storage, place in a paper bag in your crisper drawer.
- These certified wild foraged mushrooms may have some dark spotting from the forest. * A quick brine soak or spray is recommended immediately before preparing.
- Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.