Chanterelle Mushrooms - 1 lb.
Glorious chanterelles! These certified wild foraged light yellow-orange mushrooms are a well-known and favorite wild mushroom. Trumpet-shaped with a fruity aroma, these mushrooms have a lightly sweet and peppery flavor. Sauté with pastured butter or use in any mushroom recipe. Available late summer – fall. Golden!
Founded by Ohio natives Corey and Bethany Maizel, Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery has earned a reputation for beautiful, fresh-picked oyster mushrooms and gourmet cultivated mushrooms.
This package serves 4-6 and includes:
- 1 lb. of Chanterelle Mushrooms
- Mushrooms arrive in a 11.5″ × 3″ round basket wrapped loosely with paper (to let them breathe)
Instructions / Storage
- Mushrooms are harvested to order, shipped with ice packs and arrive fresh
- Remove ice packs right away.
- To store, mushrooms can be kept at room temperature for 5-7 days
- For storage, place in a paper bag in your crisper drawer.
- These certified wild foraged mushrooms may have some dark spotting from the forest. * A quick brine soak or spray is recommended immediately before preparing.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Avant Gardens Farm & Mushroomery ships Tuesday-Thursday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via overnight will incur an additional $35 charge. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.