Aunt Sally's Cafe au Lait Creamy Pralines - 12 Pack
The New York Times named these the best in New Orleans pralines
With over 70 years of making pralines these are still made the old fashion way in the copper pots and poured on marble slabs. These scrumptious pralines are loaded with select Louisiana pecans, cane syrup, fresh butter, heavy cream, and vanilla and are made fresh daily in New Orleans.
- Each praline weighs approximately 1.5oz and is 3 inches in diameter.
- 12 pralines will arrive in a decorative box and individually wrapped to ensure freshness.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pralines ship Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.