Aunt Sally’s Creole Pralines ships its famous pralines nationwide on Goldbelly! These scrumptious pralines are loaded with select Louisiana pecans, cane syrup, fresh butter, heavy cream, and vanilla and are made fresh daily in New Orleans. All of Aunt Sally’s pralines are 100% gluten free.
In the early 1930’s, Diane and Pierre Bagur, second generation New Orleanians of French Creole descent, opened a shop that sold a host of NOLA delicacies, including pralines, in New Orleans’ historic French Quarter. Aunt Sally’s Creole Pralines are made the old-fashioned way, loaded with Louisiana pecans, cane syrup, milk, fresh butter, and vanilla cooked in copper pots over an open flame, and then the buttery pralines that The New York Times calls “disks of pure joy” are poured by hand over marble slabs to cool.
This package includes a box of 6 Pralines
- Arrived in a decorative box and individually wrapped to ensure freshness.
- Each praline is approximately 3" in diameter.
- Pralines ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.