The New York Times named these the best in New Orleans pralines. With over 70 years of making pralines these are still made the old fashion way in the copper pots and poured on marble slabs. These scrumptious pralines are loaded with select Louisiana pecans, cane syrup, fresh butter, heavy cream, and vanilla and are made fresh daily in New Orleans. This package includes an assortment of Classic, Banana’s Foster, and Café au Lait flavors.
This package includes a box of 12 Assorted Pralines
- Arrived in a decorative box and individually wrapped to ensure freshness.
- Each praline is approximately 3" in diameter.
- Banana’s Foster
- Café au Lait
SUGAR, PECANS, CORN SYRUP, EVAPORATED MILK, CREAM, BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MOLASSES, CINNAMON, SALT, SORBITOL, SOY LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE (FOR FRESHNESS), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Pralines ship Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.