Peach Cobbler - 10" Round
78 year-old Evelyn Bruce grew up in South Georgia, and spent her summers amongst the fruit trees and berry bushes on her grandmother Iva’s farm. After picking fresh peaches, Evelyn would watch her grandmother roll out fresh dough for the crust, cook down the peaches on a wood-burning stove and build her cobblers, which would fill the house with the fragrance of vanilla, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon before emerging golden-brown and bubbly from the oven. Over the years, the recipe was passed down to Evelyn’s mother, and finally to her.
Evelyn stays loyal to that recipe and makes her cobblers fresh daily with only a handful of honest ingredients, including ripe Georgia peaches, pure vanilla extract and whole butter. THIS is what a true, down-home peach cobbler is supposed to taste like.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes an 10" round Peach Cobbler
Peaches, sugar, butter, crust, allspice, cinnamon, nutmeg, pure vanilla extract, corn starch
Instructions / Storage
- Cobbler ships frozen with dry ice
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival place cobblers in the fridge or freezer
- May be kept refrigerated for up to 7-10 days or frozen for up to 6 months
- Allow cobbler to thaw in its tray
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Bake for 15-20 min or until golden brown
- Aunt Evelyn’s Peach Cobbler ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.