It’s the Jewish deli classic: The Reuben! This sandwich is piled high on rye with first-cut corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, and Russian dressing. Potato chips, kosher pickles, and deli mustard are included as well.
“Corned Beef Row” was once the epicenter of Jewish life in Baltimore, but today just a handful of delis remain there. Attman’s has been a family affair since its founding there in 1915: Founder Harry Attman passed it down to his son Seymour, who passed it down to his son Marc, who runs it to this day. Attman’s is America’s oldest Jewish deli still operated by the original family! Attman’s is one of the best old-school Jewish delis in America, and a perfect example of the motto “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
The Traditional Reuben Sandwich Kit serves 2-4 people and includes:
- Attman’s First-Cut Corned Beef (1 lb.)
- Imported Swiss Cheese (1/2 lb.)
- Fresh Sauerkraut (1 lb.)
- Attman’s Russian Dressing (8 oz.)
- Attman’s Freshly Baked Rye Bread (1 lb.)
- Attman’s Potato Chips (8 oz.)
- 6 Midget Kosher Pickles
- Attman’s Deli Mustard (8 oz.)
Corned Beef – Brined for 72 hours prior to boiling. We adhere to the Old World way!
Sauerkraut – Fermented Cabbage
Russian Dressing – Ketchup, Mayonnaise, Pickle Relish
Rye Bread – Unbleached Bread Flour, Dark Rye Flour, Dry Potato Flakes, Caraway Seeds, Demerara Sugar, Instant Yeast, Sea Salt, Water, Canola Oil
Potato Chips – Hand cut Russet Potatoes fried in Canola Oils.
Pickles – Attmans old fashioned Deli Dill Pickles are cured in an all natural salt brine and flavored with generous amounts of garlic and dill.
Deli Mustard – Distilled Vinegar and Water, #1 Mustard Seed, Mustard Bran, Salt, Turmeric, and Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Deli Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Attman’s Deli recommends you enjoy the Deli Kit within 2 days of receiving
- Rye Bread may be kept at room temp for up to 3 days
- Deli Meats may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Condiments can be refrigerated for up to 6 months
- Take a slice of fresh rye bread, slather it with Russian dressing
- Take a generous portion of Attman’s World-Renowned Corned Beef and place atop your slathered slice
- Pile high with sauerkraut and imported swiss cheese
- Schmear another slice of fresh rye bread with Russian dressing and top your sandwich with it
- Garnish with a pickle, a side of chips, and all that’s left to do is to take your first mouth-watering bite
- Attman’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.