Charm City Bagel Brunch Kit for 6-8
Experience how we do brunch here in Charm City just one time, and you won’t ever want to go back. Delicious Nova Lox, imported Swiss cheese, cream cheese, bagels, and all the fixins’. Grab a plate and make yourself the perfect “schmear!”
“Corned Beef Row” was once the center of Jewish life in Baltimore, but nowadays just a handful of delis remain. Attman’s has been a family affair since its founding there in 1915: Founder Harry Attman passed it down to his son Seymour, who passed it down to his son Marc, who runs it to this day. In fact, Attman’s is America’s oldest Jewish deli still operated by the founding family! Attman’s is one of the best old-school Jewish delis in the nation, and a perfect example of the motto “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
The Charm City Bagel Brunch Kit serves 8 people and includes:
- Attman’s Hand-Sliced Nova Scotia Lox (1 lb)
- Attman’s Chunky Whitefish Salad (1.5 lbs)
- Cream Cheese (1 lb)
- Imported Swiss Cheese (3/4 lb)
- 8 Freshly Baked Bagels
- Stu’s Famous Noodle Kugel (2 lbs)
Whitefish Salad: Hand-flaked boneless whitefish salad is a masterpiece when mixed with mayo
Cream Cheese: pasteurized milk and cream, whey protein concentrate, whey, salt, carob bean gum, natamycin (a natural mold inhibitor), vitamin a palmitate, cheese culture. Allergens: contains: milk.
Bagels: Hi Gluten Enriched Unbleached Unbromated Flour (Wheat Flour,Niacin,Iron, Thiamine, Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Enzyme),Water, Granulated Sugar, Salt, Dough Conditioner (Dextrose, Yeast, L Cysteine, Ascorbic Acid), Yeast
Noodle Kugel: Egg Noodles, Milk, Half & Half, Butter, Cream Cheese, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Corn Flake Crumbs
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Attman’s Deli recommends you enjoy the Deli Kit within 2 days of receiving
- Bagels may be kept at room temp for up to 3 days
- Remaining products may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Preheat the oven to 350
- For best results remove the plastic lid from the kugel, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the overn for 15 minutes
- Attman’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.