Everything you need for the perfect backyard barbecue! This feast starts with Attman’s famous all-beef hot dogs and freshly baked buns, with deli mustard, sauerkraut, potato salad, sweet barbecue baked beans, and kosher pickles rounding it out!
“Corned Beef Row” was once the epicenter of Jewish life in Baltimore, but today just a handful of delis remain there. Attman’s has been a family affair since its founding there in 1915: Founder Harry Attman passed it down to his son Seymour, who passed it down to his son Marc, who runs it to this day. Attman’s is America’s oldest Jewish deli still operated by the original family! Attman’s is one of the best old-school Jewish delis in America, and a perfect example of the motto “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
The Backyard Hot Dog BBQ Kit serves 12 people and includes:
- 12 Attman’s All Beef Franks (each 5 oz)
- Attman’s Coleslaw (1 lb)
- Attman’s Potato Salad (1 lb)
- Fresh Sauerkraut (1 lb)
- Barbecued Baked Beans (1 lb)
- 12 Midget Kosher Pickles
- 12 Freshly Baked Frankfurter Rolls
- Attman’s Deli Mustard (8 oz)
All Beef Franks: Beef, Water, Salt, Contains Less Than 2%: Sorbitol, Flavoring, Potassium Lactate, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Hickory Smoke Flavor, Sodium Diacetate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrate, In Sheep Casing
Frankfurter Rolls: Challah Rolls
Coleslaw: Cabbage, Carrots, Mayo, Vinegar, Sugar, Celery Seed
Potato Salad: Russet Potatoes, Mayonnaise, Salt, Pepper, Onion, Celery, Carrots*Sauerkraut*:
Baked Beans: Baked Beans, Cooked Onions, Molasses, Brown Sugar, BBQ Sauce, Liquid Smoke, Brisket Pieces
Pickles: Attmans old fashioned Deli Dill Pickles are cured in an all natural salt brine and flavored with generous amounts of garlic and dill.
Mustard: Distilled Vinegar and Water, #1 Mustard Seed, Mustard Bran, Salt, Turmeric, and Spices
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Attman’s Deli recommends you enjoy the Deli Kit within 2 days of receiving
- Buns may be kept at room temp for up to 3 days
- Remaining products may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Grill franks until brown on both sides (usually 2 minutes per side)
- Always best grilled, but if you do not have access to a stove, feel free to boil.
- For the true hot dog aficionado, split your hot dogs almost all the way in half (keep the skin on one side intact so it does not fall apart) and sear in a ripping hot cast iron skillet for a nice crust and an even cook.
- Place 2-3 small slits on each side of the franks. This will help them cook more evenly and burst with juicy flavor!
- For best results, toast your rolls in a ripping hot pan with a small amount of butter or mayonnaise schmeared on the side getting toasted
- Microwave baked beans for 45 seconds
- Attman’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.