Who doesn’t love to nosh? This Nosh Kit is the perfect way to do it! It’s got all the classic hits, including franks in a blanket, mini-knishes, chopped liver with Tam Tam crackers, pickles, and deli mustard. Happy noshin’ folks!
“Corned Beef Row” was once the epicenter of Jewish life in Baltimore, but today just a handful of delis remain there. Attman’s has been a family affair since its founding there in 1915: Founder Harry Attman passed it down to his son Seymour, who passed it down to his son Marc, who runs it to this day. Attman’s is America’s oldest Jewish deli still operated by the original family! Attman’s is one of the best old-school Jewish delis in America, and a perfect example of the motto “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
The Attman’s Nosh Kit serves 6 people and includes:
- 12 Attman’s All Beef “Franks in Blankets”
- 12 Mini Meat Knishes
- 12 Mini Potato Knishes
- Chopped Liver (1 lb)
- Tam Tam Crackers (1 box)
- 6 Midget Kosher Pickles
- Attman’s Deli Mustard (8 oz)
“Franks in Blankets” Attman’s World Famous Franks wrapped in a flakey puff pastry and coated in sesame seeds
Mini Meat Knishes A blend of brisket & top-round beef in puff pastry
Mini Potato Knishes Bubbie Attman’s secret mashed potatoes in puff pastry
Chopped Liver chicken livers, schmaltz, onions, eggs, Salt, Black pepper, gribenes
Tam Tam Crackers: Wheat, Flour, Water, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil), Salt Sugar, Malt, Leavening Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate And Monocalcium Phosphate), Iron, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), And Folic Acid (Vitamin B9).
Pickles Attmans old fashioned Deli Dill Pickles are cured in an all natural salt brine and flavored with generous amounts of garlic and dill.
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove items from the packaging and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve
- Attman’s Deli recommends you enjoy the Deli Kit within 2 days of receiving
- Crackers may be kept at room temp for up to 3 days
- Remaining products may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Remove the plastic lid from appetizers, cover with aluminum foil, and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Attman’s Deli ships Monday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.