Founded by fourth-generation pizzaiolos, Artichoke Basille’s Pizza established their first location in New York City’s East Village in 2008, and the city’s late-night dining scene (and pizza scene in general) hasn’t been the same since. Revelers and pizza lovers lined up at all hours for a taste of their now-legendary Artichoke Pizza, and since then, more than a dozen additional locations have opened across the country.
So what is it about Artichoke’s pizza that’s made it so famous? These big, bold pies have a perfectly stretched New York-style crust, and they’re topped with a creamy, cheesy, decadent blend of artichokes, spinach, cream sauce, mozzarella, and pecorino (think the best spinach-artichoke dip you’ll ever try). It’s a pizza unlike any other, and it’s shipping nationwide!
This package serves 16 people and includes 4 Artichoke pizzas
- Each pizza measures 14"
Artichoke Hearts, Spinach, Cream Sauce, Mozzarella and Pecorino
Instructions / Storage
- Pizzas ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, please follow the prep instructions to serve, or place the wrapped pizza in the freezer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pizza on a baking tray and position in the center of the oven.
- For a crispy crust, place the pizza directly on oven rack. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Let pizza stand for 2 to 3 minutes before cutting.
- Do not leave pizza unattended while cooking.
- Remove carefully from oven as pizza will be hot.
- Artichoke Basille Pizza ships Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.