This is a sampler of what put Arthur Bryant’s on the map: the ribs! Take your pick from their legendary spare ribs and baby back ribs and get a true taste of Kansas City ‘cue!
If you know ‘cue, you know Arthur Bryant’s. This legendary Kansas City, Missouri, restaurant can trace its roots to 1908, when Henry Perry, dubbed “the father of Kansas City barbecue,” began serving up smoked meat at his restaurant. Arthur Bryant took over in 1946 and moved the restaurant to a prime location just a few blocks from the city’s baseball stadium in 1958. Bryant worked at his restaurant every day until his passing at age 80 in 1982, and today his family carries on his tradition of smoking some insanely delicious barbecue. Everyone from Harrison Ford to Barack Obama have dropped in for a taste of this world-renowned ‘cue, and in 1974 legendary writer Calvin Trillin famously wrote in Playboy that it’s “possibly the single best restaurant in the world.”
White bread not included
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Your choice of 2 racks of ribs
- Your choice of 1 bottle of sauce (each 18 oz.)
Rib Options Include:
- 1 Rack Spare Ribs (each 2.5 lbs.)
- 1 Rack Baby Back Ribs (each 2.75 – 3 lbs.)
Sauce Options Include:
- Rich & Spicy
- Sweet Heat
No MSG, Gluten Free
Instructions / Storage
- This package ships with dry ice, may partially thaw in transit
- DO NOT handle dry ice with bare hands
- Upon arrival, place barbeque in the freezer
- Barbeque will last 7-10 days in the fridge, 6-7 months in the freezer
- Thaw all meat in the refrigerator for 24 hours prior to reheating
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
- Wrap ribs in tin foil
- Add 1-2 ounces of water
- Place in the oven for 20-30 minutes
- Arthur Bryant’s Barbeque ships Monday through Friday each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.